Have you ever forgotten your Wifi password and needed to find it quickly? It can be a real pain, but don’t worry – this blog post will help you find the Wifi password for Windows 10 PCs. Whether you are a tech-savvy user or an IT beginner, we have all the information you need to get connected quickly. Let’s dive in! Learn How to Find Wifi Password Windows 10?
How to Find Wifi Password Windows 10?
Finding your Wifi password on Windows 10 is easy and straightforward. All you need is the correct command and access to the Command Prompt, which is built into all versions of Windows 10. To begin:
1) First, open the Start menu and type “cmd” into the search bar. Then click ‘Command Prompt’ in the list of results that appears.
2) In the Command Prompt window, type “netsh wlan show profiles” (without quotes). This command will list all of the wireless networks that have been connected to your PC in the past.
3) Look for your wifi network name in the list of results that appear after running this command. Once you have found it, type “netsh wlan show profile [name_of_network] key=clear” (replacing [name_of_network] with your network name). This will display your wifi password.
4) Take note of this password, as it is what you will use to connect any other device to your network in future.
5) Close Command Prompt once you have noted down this information and disconnect from any current wifi connections before attempting to connect using this new information.
And there you go! Now you know how to find your wifi password on Windows 10 PCs – easy as pie! Remember that if any other device needs to access your wifi connection in future, they will need this same password so be sure not save it somewhere safe where it can be accessed by authorized users only! If you are still having trouble finding your wifi password, contact our team here at Metric Marketing for more assistance!