Have you ever wanted to maximize the screen size of your laptop or desktop computer? Well, with just a few keystrokes, you can do it! That’s right, full-screening on Windows 10 is easy and can make for an improved viewing experience. Let’s look at how to do it. Learn How to Full Screen on Windows 10?
How to Full Screen on Windows 10?
How to Full Screen on Windows 10
It’s super simple to make your screen full size. Just follow these steps:
- Open the app that you want to have in full-screen mode.
- Move your mouse pointer towards the top of the screen until the title bar appears. The title bar is the area above the app window where you can click the minimize, maximize/restore and close buttons.
- Click on the maximize button (the middle one) which will expand your window to fit your entire monitor size. This will give you an immersive experience with no distractions from other windows or applications running in the background.
- To return back to normal view, just click on the restore button (the middle one again). This will return your window back to its original size before it was maximized into full-screen mode.
- If you want to exit out of a program altogether, just click on its close button (the rightmost one). This will close out of that app entirely and take you back to your desktop or home page if nothing else is open in taskbar view mode.
Alternatively, if you are using multiple monitors, you can also drag any open window around by clicking and dragging its title bar until it covers all screens as desired – this too will create a full-screen effect across multiple monitors simultaneously!
Full screening on Windows 10 makes for an enhanced viewing experience by allowing users to take advantage of their screens capabilities without having any distractions from other windows or applications running in the background. With just a few clicks of your mouse, you can easily toggle between a regular windowed view and a full-screen view whenever needed – making it easier than ever before to navigate through different programs quickly and effectively! For website owners and SEO newbies alike who work with computers often, learning how to use this feature could be quite beneficial for improving productivity levels throughout any given day!