For most of us, Whatsapp has become an integral part of our lives. We use it to communicate with friends, family, and colleagues. But what if you don’t want everyone to know when you are online? That’s where hiding your online status in Whatsapp comes in handy. Read on to find out how to do this. Learn How to Hide Online Status in Whatsapp?
How to Hide Online Status in Whatsapp?
- Step 1: Open the Whatsapp app and go to “Settings” by tapping the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Step 2: Select “Account” from the list of options and then select “Privacy”.
- Step 3: Under “Who can see my personal info?”, toggle off (or deselect) “Last Seen”. This will prevent anyone from seeing your last active time on Whatsapp.
- Step 4: Tap the back arrow at the top left corner twice to get back to the main page of Settings. Then select “Chats” and toggle off (or deselect) “Read Receipts” if you do not want people knowing when you have seen their messages or not.
- Step 5: Finally, tap the back arrow once more and select “Notifications” from the list of options. Toggle off (or deselect) any notifications that appear here – this will ensure that no one knows when you are using Whatsapp without them seeing it on their end first!
These five simple steps will help keep your online activity private so that only those you allow can see it or know about it. Now you can feel free to chat away without worrying about who is seeing your online status!
Hiding your online status in Whatsapp is a great way to protect your privacy and avoid unwanted interactions with others while still being able to use the app for its intended purpose – communication! With these five easy steps, you can take control of who sees your activity within Whatsapp, giving yourself peace of mind whenever you use the app. So go ahead and hide those pesky statuses today!